Invest in Yourself
We currently offer a 60 minute and an 90 minute option for counselling. Our 60 minute session is best suited for individuals seeking counselling. Our 90 minute session is best suited for those seeking marriage/couples and family counselling.
If your session time extends beyonds is scheduled time, we reserve the right to adjust the schedule time and rate.
We have counsellors approved as providers for Victim Services and Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB).
While we do provide direct billing for specific insurance providers, please be aware that this service may not always be available, even if your provider is listed below.
Direct billing: Canada Life including the Public Service Health Care Plan, Chambers of Commerce Group, Co-operators, Coughlin & Associates, D.A. Townley, Desjardins Insurance, Greenshield, Industrial Alliance, Johnston Group, Saskatchewan Blue Cross
Payment is required upon receiving the service, and a receipt will be issued upon payment. Our services may be covered by your insurance provider and or employee benefit plan. It is best to contact them directly to determine your coverage options.
Bloom Counselling & Wellness Center does not assume responsibility for session costs that are not covered by insurance or employee benefit plans at any time. Clients are responsible for paying for any expenses not covered by their insurance provider.
Registered Social Workers are authorized as Medical Practitioner’s under the Income Tax Act and may be claimed as a medical expense on income tax.
If you are unsure of which counsellor is the right fit for you, get in touch with us and we would be happy to discuss further.
Master of Social Work
- $155 for 60 minutes; 50 minutes with the counsellor and 10 minutes for clinical documentation
- $230 for 90 minute session; 80 minutes with the counsellor and 10 minutes for clinical documentation
- Session are offered in-person as well as online through a confidential and secure platform
Bachelor of Social Work & Clinical Counsellor
- $135 for 60 minutes; 50 minutes with the counsellor and 10 minutes for clinical documentation
- $200 for 90 minutes; 80 minutes with the counsellor and 10 minutes for clinical documentation
- Session are offered in-person as well as online through a confidential & secure platform
- Wellness Groups being planned for 2024
- Have a request for a group you would like us offer or a Wellness Group you would like host, please send us an email below.
Cancellations, No-Shows and Late Arrivals
We require a 24-hour notice for appointment cancellations to avoid incurring a cancellation fee. Clients are responsible for the payment of cancellation fees if appointments are cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled time.
Clients that do not show up for their schedule appointment will be considered a no-show and will be charged the full rate.
If you arrive late, your session will be adjusted based on the remaining time. Please note that if you haven’t arrived within 20 minutes of your scheduled appointment, your counsellor may leave the premises, and you will be marked as a no-show.
We acknowledge that life can be unpredictable, with unexpected obligations. We appreciate your cooperation in notifying us if you need to cancel, reschedule, or if you anticipate being late.